Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Le pire, c'est que personne ne s'en soucie.

So. It's been awhile. I would love to say that I have been too busy to stay in sync with this blog. However, I really have been everything BUT busy. I don't know why I haven't stopped to blog...it probably has something to do with the fact that I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Every year, right before summer, I get so excited! The movie reel in my head shows nothing but moments of happiness and laughter among friends. This hasn't happened.

What I do is simple. I work. This would be an okay situation if my job offered me a decent amount of hours. The worst part of it is that I have these random weeks jam packed full of working...just enough to lull me into a false sense of security of thinking that all my weeks will be like this. Of course, the weeks after are always accompanied with a daunting 8 hours of work.

The lack of work would be fine, if I had something (anything) to do instead.






-- Otis on the move

No comments:

Post a Comment