Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scurph...




Okay well...it has been decided. I'm transferring to UNT next fall! I have to say, I am pretty darn excited. Oklahoma is just not cool enough to be so far away from home and be so expensive. It isn't worth it to be here. The only scary part about transferring is since the art school is legit, it is more competitive. Hopefully I am able to knock out some of the competition and be the star of the photography department!
Other than that, I have been getting rull annoyed with college. Thinking about staying in school for the next three and a half years makes me want to vomit. BARF. I'm so sick of my drawing teacher. He is such a prick. He totally grades me based on whether or not he likes me that day. He already told me I was a smart ass so I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. I just hope the teachers at UNT have senses of humor and are able to grasp the idea of sarcasm. That would be very much enjoyable.
I get to go apartment shopping this weekend in Denton. I really hope I can sign a lease and just get it off my mind. I'm so sick of being stressed about stuff. IM LETTING EVERYTHING GO!
Here's some of my drawings. Actually, one of them is just one of my 2D projects hanging up in the art building!!! Legit. (UPWARD)


3 comments:

  1. Otis, my dear, you are not transferring to UNT in the FALL, but in the SPRING! How could you forget such an important detail?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. liiiike omg like read my blog! ;]

    ReplyDelete