Sunday, November 15, 2009

Screwed


Since no one has blogged except me on The Facts Were These, I have come to realize that I have been ignoring my own personal blog. Life right now seems to be pretty stressful. I haven't yet been admitted into UNT, which makes it hard to sign up for orientation, which makes it hard to sign up for the classes that are already filling up quickly. It makes me want to vomit. Also, the art classes at UNT are going to be much larger and much more intimidating. Instead of 15 people, there will be 35 people in my drawing and design classes. Ah! I hope they don't think I suck butt.

This weekend was surprisingly awesome! Haley's friends from Plano came into town, oh and her twin HOLLY. I have to admit that I was pretty reluctant to meet Holly's boyfriend and his friend but it turns out they are two really fun and freaky dudes. One of them is transferring to UNT next semester too so I decided it would be a good time to force him to be my friend. I cannot wait to be in my apartment. I just want to make it my new home. I want to skip Thanksgiving and Christmas and go straight to moving in on January 2nd! Hopefully I can obtain some classes by then.

Above you will find my Propaganda Poster that I made for my 2-D class. It is about the anti-party movement put into action by basically only me. Its about focusing on the individual that you vote for instead of the party so that the outcome doesn't turn out less than adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment