Saturday, March 13, 2010

I need to chill.

You want to know why I ask you if I annoy you so much? Because I genuinely think I annoy the shit out of you. It's not hard to catch on to. You aren't a Shakespearean novel. Your a high school English paper...transparent and not funny. I'm sick of this bullshit of a friendship where I crack my ass for your attention and acceptance to only get half ass responses. I'm not asking for your fucking love you faggot. I'm just asking that you stop telling me to drag race towards the edge of a cliff and then get dissapointed when I rev the engine. Fuck you. All I'm asking is for the truth when you can supply it. Step up or shut the fuck up.

I'm not even angry about this anymore but...I like the part about being an English paper.

Otis (on the go)


Location:Toyota Dealership

1 comment: