Friday, July 17, 2009

Be MINE.

I don't even know you that well. Why am I so obsessed with you? Why do I get jealous when you speak to anyone else besides me? I want to tell you everything about me. I want to know everything about you. I want to be your best friend. I want to hold you close and talk about the future. I want to listen to CD's together that I made you, sharing headphones. I want to draw you. I want to walk down a busy street with you holding hands. I want to study with you, taking lots of breaks. I want it to be normal to kiss you. I want you to want me.

I wish I was more than just your funny buddy. Laughter is not the only thing I want to share with you. I think God has put you in my life for a reason. It feels sinful not to talk to you. I hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment