Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fail.

Obviously...the "relationship" between me and HER did not work out. Hence the title of this post. I started out feeling such strong feelings for her. Then everyday seemed like a reminder that she was not interested. Now I'm just annoyed that she couldn't feel the same way about me that I did for her. Either I was reading too far into her actions or she was sending horribly mixed signals. When we would text, I was lucky to get a response, but in person it seemed like she wanted nothing else but to be close to me. This is the most I've ever been confused about a girl. Everyday I try to forget her, but I still get excited when I think about her. Its especially sad because we didn't even know each other very well. I feel like a stalker. And I looked up the guy who texted her when we hung out. I feel like a creep.

The good thing that came out of this is that I was reminded how great it is to have a girl to like. The constant talking and flirting is something that I missed. Hopefully, I can find someone in college that is able to feel the same feelings for me.

Also, I feel as though I have abandoned my art. I haven't taken pictures in such a long time! I desperately need to get back into the habit. I even miss sketching. I will make myself get back into these things.

-Otis

No comments:

Post a Comment