Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whatever your drunk...why don't you cut the chord mom?

So I'm sitting up in my MEDIA ROOM, watching NICK AND NORAH'S INFINITE PLAYLIST. It has given me lots of time to reflect. It is times like these when I miss blogging. I have decided to make a pact with myself. Aren't those the best kind? I'm going to, after mission trip, blog everyday. This will mostly be to capture my college moments. I have gotten past the whole feeling of neglect for my blog. It has become a therapeutic source for my thoughts.

I have realized that I love love love my church friends. All of them. The only problem is that I only hang out with them when we have shows. And now we are all going to college, so I kind of missed the boat. BUT. I am in the same history class with one of my friends...AT COLLEGE. How does that work out? It doesn't.

In other news, apparently I am only friends with Toups. Ha. I don't talk to our other friends...ever. Oh well, me and TOUPS will be friends forever! Because I'm going to make her.

Other realization=I'm going to move to Chicago after college. It will be my home. I just know it.

-OTIS

1 comment:

  1. YES! I am psyched about our forced eternal friendship!

    ReplyDelete