Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ARTSY FARTSY!




I am so so so excited about being a part of the art school. Based on the project that I'm working on right now, I feel like I'm going to be way more creative than I originally thought. The project is a composition piece. I was given four 8x10 sheets of white paper and four 4x4 sheets of black paper. I then designed anything I wanted pretty much just using an Xacto knife. I think they turned out really well! I still have to work on one but I think I can get it all done by Monday. Tomorrow I have drawing! I hope I'm not a failure at it! Also, I have stooopid discussion tomorrow for HISTORY which really cuts into my time to work on my pieces!!! I can see that regular classes and art classes are not going to be friends.

-Otis

1 comment:

  1. I feel your blog is about to become an art AND photography blog. I am excited.

    ReplyDelete