Friday, August 14, 2009

Leaving.






I really really really want to get excited about leaving for college. It wasn't this hard during the year. It wasn't this hard during lame high school classes or during all of my photo assignments. It wasn't this hard at Alphabest or even J. Crew. I didn't know that it would be so hard for me to say goodbye to my normal life and everyone in it. I'm just not that good at making new friends in these types of situations. The worst part in my mind right now is that first weekend. Ugh. Words cannot describe how much I wish I could skip orientation weekend. All of these little events designed to force people together. Its just not my favorite thing in the world. I never thought I would be this close to tears about leaving for college.


No comments:

Post a Comment