Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sooner Born

Okay WELL...I'M AT COLLEGE! Thats me pretending to be excited.

I can't tell if I'm just really tired or if I honestly hate being here. Actually, I dont being HERE. I hate the people that are HERE with me. There are a vast number of people here that do nothing but go out at night and drink till they drop. I completely don't understand it. Especially when they flaunt it. I met these girls today...don't care to remember their names. They went on and on about how they were going to get so drunk that night that they didn't know if they would be able to keep themselves off the boys at the Frat house. Get out.

Honestly, if I didn't have Haley and Riggs and Melissa here, I would be gone. I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to go through this alone. I would basically be dead. A walking ZOMBIE.

I can't wait for actual classes to start. It will be nice to have purpose. At least move in is over. That experience can NOT go into the memory box.

Thankfully, I finally met my suite mates. I was beginning to think we would go through the entire college experience not ever seeing each other existed. They were nice. Not jocky, thank god. But apparently, they are a popular duo on our floor cuz there are a lot of people in their dorm.

Bye.

-Otis

1 comment: