Sunday, May 10, 2009

For realz???

So I'm laying in bed and I can absolutely not fathom that Graduation is a mere three weeks away. I can't believe we made it. All of us. We did so good by just reaching this epic moment in our lives. We all deserve our own speeches at the ceremony in which we thank God, our publishers, and our families. I'm so proud of us, mainly just me , Toups, Riggs, and Connor. Congratulations to Toups for being strong enough to go all the way to Louisiana for her college educations. You don't need to "grow a pair" because it already takes a lot of gonads to go on your own college adventure with no friends to guide you. Congratulations to Riggs for being just outgoing enough to apply to college. Everyone knows you can get into any college you want, but I think we were all a little bit scared that you wouldn't put out the effort to apply. Congratulations to Connor for getting into the Business school at UT...seriously you're a beast for that. Oh and congrats on not being truant too. And finally, congratulations to me for having enough courage to follow photography to OU. And congrats to me for finding such awesome friends to carry me through senior year. It's been great. I want to trick myself into thinking we will be together forever...I hope we will still be close. I miss us already.













-- Otis on the move

No comments:

Post a Comment