Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"I'm a geenie in a bottle"

Hmmm. Nope. I'm pretty sure that this day was quite boring. The only slightly exciting thing that happened today was I recieved an honor rope to wear over my graduation gown. Matched with the blood colored cord that I will recieve ( I hate that my iPhone thinks I mean recurve when I say recieve) for giving blood I will be all primary colored out. The only reason why that was exciting is because it signals how close graduation really is.

To be fair though, it's hard to get excited about anything today when I am so excited about training at J. Crew tomorrow. My mom seems to be excited as well. Yesterday evening we traveled to Willowbend mall to pick out three new outfits for me to work in. I hope they will let me work this Saturday.

Proof that the school year is pretty much over:










Even Marsh has begun to give up on us doing actual work in class. Huzzah!

-- Otis on the move

1 comment:

  1. 1]She's given up on everyone else doing actual work...

    2]Our picture looks drastically cuter/artsy-er than Meagan and Connor's. I think it's partially because our shirts match really well?

    ReplyDelete