Thursday, May 14, 2009

Frustrated and Administrated

I am a Yearbook nerd. It has been proven by all the emotions that come out of being in yearbook. If I were not a nerd, I would be ultimately unaffected by the yearbook class.

The first frustration is the SOPHOMORES! They just sit their and pretend to do work the entire class period. At least when I don't have something to do I dont trick Marsh into thinking that I do. I might just have to run over to sophomore row and pull their brains out through their nostrils. Fun.

My second frustration is MARSH! As mentioned earlier, the sophomores just sit at their computers surfing the Internet all day. When I am caught surfing the Internet I have commited an eternal crime that I will never be forgiven for. When THEY are caught surfing the Internet, Marsh decides that it is time for her to join in on this Internet adventure. Also, I don't much appreciate being hovered over. Especially when the hoverer is smacking their chips in your right ear. Infuriating.

My final frustration is simply BOREDOM! I have absolutely nothing left to do in this class. My job title is Photo Editor. I assign photographers to take pictures of things. So what do I do when there is nothing left to take pictures of? This:



-- Otis on the move

No comments:

Post a Comment