Thursday, May 7, 2009

Who's Counting?!?!?!?! Calories...



"Hi. My name is Jeremy Otis and I am a fat ass. Could you please make me your fattest drink? Oh, you say that is the white mocha? That sounds delightful...I'll take that." 

That's what I SHOULD be saying when I pull up to the Starbucks window. Instead, I ignore that I am filling my body with fat and bile and pretend that I "need" the evil drink. If I wasn't running for an hour everyday and basically killing myself, I would definitely not be able to fit into my car anymore. Thank God for treadmills.

In more positive news, because I know ALL of my readers are dying for me to be happy. My heart is officially breaking for Africa. I want to go over there so bad and do my part in making it a better place. I am determined to walk African soil with a purpose. I don't want to just visit...I want to work. I don't know what I will do. Most likely I will go with either TOMS to deliver shoes, or I will just join a random mission trip. I would really like to go over with some kind of magazine and take pictures with them...in order to educate the rest of the world about the problems over there. I don't know when I will go...but I will go.



No comments:

Post a Comment