Sunday, April 26, 2009

16 again.

Yes. It is true. While sitting in my car, waiting for my church's youth choir to start, I morphed into one of "those guys". I got so very bored that I started taking pictures I myself with a multitude of faces. I haven't taken part in this activity since sophomore year and I have to say, I missed it.

Sitting in my car gives me plenty of time to ponder. I decided that I would like to get more involved in the Christian movement going on in London. A man came all the way to our church today from there to talk about what's going on in the church across the pond. It is splintered and shattered. If I could make an impact on this country that is beginning to have a greater capacity for Christ, it would be awesome. It makes me so excited to go there this summer.

I want to graduate.



-- Otis on the move

No comments:

Post a Comment