Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beginning


This is my first blog! In past times, I have been a blogger on my friends' blog "The Facts Were These". This doesn't really matter since no one besides us ever read the blogs on it. I will now proceed to introduce you to myself. I am an aspiring photographer living in a suberb of Dallas, Texas. Next year I will be attending the University of Oklahoma where I have been accepted into the Art School to study photography! I also received a scholarship from the Art School! It is a really small amount of money but it was definitely a boost of confidence for me! I will also be a part of the staff for the Sooner yearbook and magazine. I am sooo excited because I am pretty sure that I will get paid. It is so great to have your skills valued and appreciated.

Unfortunatly, because I am so excited about college next year, I have pretty much given up on doing well in high school. I don't care about any of my classes. Only one thing matters, college.

P.S.
I'm a boy. The picture above is not me, it is just one of my favorite shots that I have taken.

Otis

No comments:

Post a Comment