Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Adventures in Fashion


I really liked this shot.

My latest photographical adventure was at the FHS Fashion show. I was able to get a couple of good pictures of the girls who rocked it! Unfortunatly, some of the people in the show were less than adequate. The worst part of shooting the fashion show was definitely the "freelance" photographer that likes to just show up at random events and take pictures so he can take them home and oggle over his work. I don't think I would have so much of a problem with him if he wasn't such an arrogant little prick. He acted like he was doing them a gigantic favor by being there. NO ONE ASKED HIM TO BE THERE! He was so rude on Facebook to the people who gave him comments. I, on the other hand, was waiting waiting waiting for someone to comment on my own pictures, and only received three. I mean, I know it's not about how many comments you get, but I didn't even get a thank you. I don't know. 

Graduation could not come any sooner. Even yesterday, I was walking through our over-populated hallways, and I couldn't help but imagine myself walking on OU's spread out campus where fighting your way through a crowd is not even a problem. I can't wait to be there.

I really hope I like OU. At the same time, I hope that their program can get me where I want to be. I have already decided that I am going to work my ass off so that I can get a good internship, and a good study abroad program, all leading up to my dream job. I'm pretty sure that I will aim myself towards New York for the start of my career. If I don't go live there at first, I never will, and I will regret it for the rest of my life. 

I decided that if my parents are relocated up north by my dad's company, I wouldn't have a problem with it. Not because my parents would be really far away, because I decided I would transfer to the north. It would actually be a really rewarding experience. I would be able to transfer to a school up north that probably would have a better photography program. Not that I don't like OU, I'm just saying that it would be good either way.

2 comments:

  1. I just got really excited that you read my blog outside of RACCTV. And we all know you didn't really take this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I actually did! You are going to get ALL the people who read my blog confused about whether or not I took it. Fans...I took it.

    ReplyDelete