Friday, April 17, 2009

I have been involved in a barbaric fight with my self image for so long that I absolutely have no idea what it would feel like to be happy with what I look like. I don't say this that everyone will whip out the handkerchief from their back pocket and dab the tears away from my eyes, that would be embarrassing. Who uses a handkerchief anymore? Anyway, I am just utterly flabbergasted with the amount of time that I have been fighting to make myself perfect. Let me list the things that I have seen wrong with me:

1. Weight (Stomach and Man Boobs, they are so yummy)

2. Hair. Never gotten it quite right in my opinion.

3. Stretch marks. They are everywhere! I don't think it is because I'm ginormous, because I know I'm not. I think it is just because I have really sensitive skin.

4. Small feet and small hands. I know...dumb.

5. Big lips. I feel like they don't match my face?

6. Huge bags under my eyes! I look close to death at all times!

7. White! Nuff said.

8. Etc...

The point is...I am so sick of being unhappy with myself. Enough is enough. My newest project will becoming happy with what I look like. I don't think I have a problem WHO I am. I am very confident with the man that I have become. So year. No more complaining about me.

-Otis


No comments:

Post a Comment