Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blah blah blah...school




This was my first day of school outfit. Unfortunately, the attire will probably not be this put together from now on. The best part about it is definitely my oxford shoes.

Okay guys. The day has come. I have officially started school. Ew. I know. I am so stressed out. With the gross mixture of anthropology and art classes I feel like I might be a little overwhelmed. I'm mostly excited about my drawing class right now. Hopefully, I won't be the worst one in that class. I mean, I doubt I will be but its a natural fear in art class. OH AND! We are drawing friggin nudes this semester!!! I feel like a middle schooler right now. It is going to take every ounce of maturity in my body not to giggle when the robe slips off. I'm not excited about my design class, just frightened. My first assignment is to make an entire shoe out of masking tape...yeah kill me. Except it might not even be a problem because that class might get cancelled...we will see. THe other classes I'm really excited about are archaeological science and general anthropology. It is a lot of reading but I just love the content. It is so so so interesting. I did, however, find out that Anthropology can probably never go beyond a hobby. I talked to an Anthropology major today and they listed some jobs that you can get with the degree and I was not interested in any of them.

OH and I guess the internship with Tom Hussey is officially over. I'm going to go a different direction I think. I'm going to try and get an internship at my church in the media department. We will see how it goes.

-Otis

3 comments:

  1. I like your sweater and of course, the oxfords! It sounds like you are taking a lot of fun and challenging classes, good luck. =]

    Oh! & thank you for the compliement on my photos..My boyfriend is actually a professional photographer..I am going to have him do a guest post soon on photo taking tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe you didn't formally introduce troy...

    ReplyDelete