Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A little bit of ART SCHOOL fun




Since I have no personal photos to post I thought this would be a good time to talk about one of the artists I learned about in my art theory class. JONATHAN BOROFSKY is his his name. The story on him is that he is a sculpturist. The extra special cool thing about him, though, is his use of negative space. I remember sitting through those extra long powerpoints, this artist was one of the only ones that genuinely interested me.

In personal news, I finally got to sign up for my classes. I have no classes on Mondays or Fridays. However, I am taking 18 hours collectively. Two of those classes are online Anthropology class. I'm also taking Archaeological Science as my natural science with a lab. Unfortunately, I'm also taking post civil war history. Also, I will be taking Design and Drawing 2. Basically, I'm just hoping that this semester doesn't kill me because if I can survive it I will be an entire semester ahead. WOOOOOOOOOOOT!

3 comments:

  1. i feel obligated to comment on your blog for some reason. 18 hours is death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god.. so much work :(
    the pictures are great tho :)+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog!
    Best of luck! ;)

    x Valentine

    ReplyDelete