Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fist Pumping?.....





We just finished putting in the wood floors in my dad's new office. I took the opportunity to take some pictures before we put the furniture in. I have found a new word thanks to my friend T Babyy that my personal style can be described as "hungry". Haha. All my friends tell me I dress like a homeless person but I like the word hungry more. So yeah. That's me.

I have decided that I completely hate the show, Jersey Shore. I just can't stand it. They are so crazy!

I wish I had something interesting to say.

My internship won't email me back. Its really starting to get to me. I don't know how you can tell me that I am hired and then pretend that I'm not emailing you everyday. Seriously. It's messed up. I have such horrible luck with internships. This is exactly what happened when I tried to intern at my church. I get promised things and then those people never follow through. I mean I changed my entire schedule so that I could be there all day on Fridays. It is just frustrating.

Next week I'm going with my friend who has a clothing line, to the Dallas market. I'm so friggin excited. I just want to be completely submerged in the world of fashion. That's really corny sounding but I do. It is one of the things that really really interests me. So it should be really fun.

And I just got on blog lovin'

-Otis

5 comments:

  1. 1. so glad you've finally figured out the self timer.
    2. i love all of these. they're really cool.
    3. i am watching jersey shore RIGHT NOW, no joke.
    4. you look skinny. probably because you're so depressed that i left that you can't eat. yeah that's it.
    5. you are homeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet that you're also a photographer. What type of internship are you trying to get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha my email is kerbuski@gmail.com--what's the title of your internship? I work in public relations and on the side, I do mostly wedding photography. I work with a boutique studio as an associate photographer but love doing portraits! What do you like photographing?

    ReplyDelete