Monday, January 18, 2010

Shine on Through





Hello children. Guess what. The heat is back. You what that means? It means that I will no longer like anything that I am wearing. I know that's super negative of me but it is just true. I hate wearing just t shirts and jeans because thats so boring and not flattering. I will dearly miss all the layering that I have been so accustomed to. THere is one good thing about summer and the sun...MY CLUBMASTURRRRR RAY BANS! I love them so much. They are sported in these pics.

N E WAYZ. This post depicts an outfit that is not too much different than my previous one. Sorry. I just couldn't think of anything else to wear. ANd that wasn't really the reason this post either. I really just wanted to take pictures in my new apartment, which I haven't done until right now.

I start school tomorrow. At a brand new college. Not excited in any way. I have never really enjoyed breaks this much until college. I am perfectly content with not doing anything school related. I was totally revitalized this break in my photography. I'm glad I am finally stable enough in my mind to take pictures everyday. I feel so good about it.

Oh AND...I really love blogging you guys. And I really like seeing that people actually stop by to read my blog. Thanks to everyone who comments...it makes my day for real.

-Otis

2 comments: