Saturday, January 9, 2010

DOMINO HARVEY






It IS true!!! Toups and myself had a photo shoot today! It was very much needed. Lately I have not been feeling very creative so it was good to get out there and go crazy! I feel like we were inspired by the movie Domino, starring Keira Knightley. IS that her last name? Anyway, in the movie she was really badass and angry and just kicked everyone's butt...but still stayed completely hot the entire time.

Life holds no excitement for me right now. The only thing that is coming up is school...which I am am incapable of being excited about. I'm in agony over it actually. I should be excited about it. I get to start a new school. But no...here I am hating school. But its okay because I got to take pictures today and that makes everything better. I'm going to Urban Outfitters tomorrow and I feel obligated to buy something. Someone tell me what to get! That's hard probably for a lot of bloggers seeing how most of you guys are girls. But give me some suggestions anyway! Thanks for any comments!

Here is Toups blog: www.rigby-sydneytoups.blogspot.com

-Otis

5 comments:

  1. a) i keep saying "my name is domino haaaaahhhvay" out loud in an awful british accent.
    b) i am not a fan of picture number 3.
    c) i look like i'm ready to kick ass in pictures 1 and 2.
    d) i have an idea for a future photoshoot. like this summer or something.
    e) i wish i was keira knightley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't tell you what to get at UO, but I loved Domino!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments =]
    My boyfriend is actually a photographer!

    I really like the 1st and 3rd photo...she is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures really nice !

    ReplyDelete