Thursday, January 7, 2010

Something to look forward to...

The picture above you illustrates how lost I am when it comes to putting together lighting. I absolutely cannot figure out how to do it. It has to do with the stoopid little metal rods required for soft box installation. They make it physically impossible to put it together. Frustration is wriggling through my veins.



I also took pictures of my mum (British term due to Harry Potter overload) today. She's losing all this weight and she is finally getting comfortable in her own skin. Before the weight loss I was literally not aloud to take pictures of her. It was fun to get to make her feel good about herself.

-Otis

P.S. Be looking for photos tomorrow! Me and Toups (www.rigby-sydneytoups.blogspot.com) will be having quite a marvelous/intense photo shoot! I can't wait.



1 comment:

  1. yay mama otis! lookin' so cool in her blank wall pictures.

    ReplyDelete